Hospitals and Health Systems
We Address Hospital and Health Systems Challenges
The Value of Augmedix
Clinician time freed up by Augmedix can be used to increase patient volume, and in turn, boost revenues. This results in significant ROI.
Increases Patient Volumes and Revenues
*Includes all of Augmedix clinicians surveyed since 2018 – Q3 2020
Increases Clinician Productivity
Patients Per Day
Reduces Administrative Burden and Physician Burnout
Additional Benefits Provided by Augmedix
positively impact recruitment and retention.
Saved clinician time can be used to increase patient volume, which increases revenues.
Optimizes Patient Care
Clinicians can spend more time with patients, which can help better outcomes.
Ensures more timely, accurate charge capture, decreasing time to chart close by 30%.
Augmedix Offers EHR Productivity Assessments
- Measure existing clinicians’ RVUs and EHR efficiency
- Identify clinicans who can benefit from Augmedix
- Implement service with select clinicians
- Generate efficiencies using Augmedix service
- Assess improved charting efficiency and increased productivity
- Expand to new users across health system and drive revenue
Interested in a Free Productivity Assessment?
Enterprise Health System and Hospital Use Cases
- Academic Medical Centers
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Children s Hospitals
- Emergency Departments
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Rural Hospitals
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Surgical and Clinical Care
- Veterinary Clinics
- Urgent Care
Augmedix Supports Over 35+ Specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Primary Care
What Health System Executives Are Saying
“I’ve had doctors tell me that Augmedix has been life-changing for them.”
– Michael Crandell, Executive Director
Mercy Medical Group
“As an administrator involved with strategy and operations, Augmedix has been great to work with.”
– Seth Gibson, Director of Outpatient Services
“It is our mission to be a force for good. We recognize without our physicians practicing at the top of their game, there is no way to deliver on that promise. This data-driven approach to identify at-risk physicians in partnership with Augmedix is an important strategy to address well-being.”
– Adrian Serna, President of Physician Services